Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

Orestes closed his eyes and nickered. He'd half-expected her to bite him and run away, or at least try to run away.

Inferno slid to a stop, while Scorch hit a rocky patch and went sliding across the ground.

Adara and Myollnir stood beside Inferno, but they watched Scorch.
Ace followed Scorch with his eyes, not quite knowing what to do. He stomped a hind hoof anxiously and nickered

Ace followed Scorch with his eyes, not quite knowing what to do. He stomped a hind hoof anxiously and nickered
Scorch shook herself when she came to a stop. Acting as though nothing had happened, she trotted towards Ace, holding her head low, her tail high. She was cycling into her post-foaling estrus, and it was making her a little more affectionate than usual.

Inferno stood with the foals, waiting.

Scorch shook herself when she came to a stop. Acting as though nothing had happened, she trotted towards Ace, holding her head low, her tail high. She was cycling into her post-foaling estrus, and it was making her a little more affectionate than usual.

Inferno stood with the foals, waiting.
Ace reached out his neck curiously toward her with his fine golden coloured ears pricked. "I'm guessing you're fine then?" He asked with a slight smirk, though this one was more gentle then usual

Ace reached out his neck curiously toward her with his fine golden coloured ears pricked. "I'm guessing you're fine then?" He asked with a slight smirk, though this one was more gentle then usual
"Couldn't be better," Scorch whispered softly in Ace's lovely golden ears. She nibbled gently at his mane, nearest his poll. The roan's tail twitched slowly, in rhythm with her nibbles.

"Couldn't be better," Scorch whispered softly in Ace's lovely golden ears. She nibbled gently at his mane, nearest his poll. The roan's tail twitched slowly, in rhythm with her nibbles.
Ace nudged her neck softly, mildly surprised at her sudden change of mood lately. Of course with him being the ignorant stallion he was though, he didn't know why

(Hey I'm back! Sorry for not posting, I've been busy with other rps:) )

Dash finished taking a drink from a stream and looked out over his herd.

Dapple was grazing quietly under the shade of a tree, she looked up and saw Dash not too far away.

Zap was next to her, he grazed as well but sneezed every now and then, still not used to the taste of grass.

Night had stopped in his path, Silver and Red stopping beside him, he sniffed the air, there was a faint scent of dog on the wind please no... he thought to himself with dread. He looked back at Echo.

Back
Top Bottom