1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BST Forum

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by kande, Sep 23, 2013.

1. kande

kande Out Of The Brooder

Jun 13, 2013
    Petaluma
    I'm a pretty heavy BSTer on a couple other forums, but I haven't been able to make good use this one. When I view the BST forum, I can't see location or date in the forum view, instead I have to click on each post individually. I use an ipad almost exclusively, and I don't know if that makes a difference. In general, knowing how old a post is is key when trying to BST. But for BYC, I think location is just as critical. many people won't ship, and frankly I really want to be able to pick up chicken stuff in person, for health and safety reasons. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that people are supposed to put their location in the Title line, but it only seems to happen about 1/3 of the time. This should be enforced. Better yet, change the forum settings to show the location of the member.

Or is there some way I can do these changes for myself? Or maybe its just an ipad issue?

Thanks for providing the forum. I do enjoy it very much, but would like to enjoy it more!

2. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    I would also like to know if we'll ever be able to use the mobile site to leave feedback on a seller

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback and comments.

Right now just basic forum functionality is supported on mobile, but we're working to add functionality like posting feedback, etc.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by