BST Forum

kande

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 13, 2013
Petaluma
I'm a pretty heavy BSTer on a couple other forums, but I haven't been able to make good use this one. When I view the BST forum, I can't see location or date in the forum view, instead I have to click on each post individually. I use an ipad almost exclusively, and I don't know if that makes a difference. In general, knowing how old a post is is key when trying to BST. But for BYC, I think location is just as critical. many people won't ship, and frankly I really want to be able to pick up chicken stuff in person, for health and safety reasons. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that people are supposed to put their location in the Title line, but it only seems to happen about 1/3 of the time. This should be enforced. Better yet, change the forum settings to show the location of the member.

Or is there some way I can do these changes for myself? Or maybe its just an ipad issue?

Thanks for providing the forum. I do enjoy it very much, but would like to enjoy it more!

I would also like to know if we'll ever be able to use the mobile site to leave feedback on a seller

Back
Top Bottom