bubbles in egg

Tsagirl

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Springfield,OR
ok weird topic,
I actually candled a egg that was from a farmer. It completly freaked me out. The egg looks like there is a baby in there but then where you see the "v" shape in the egg there are bubbles!!! and the veins are moving around so much but the "shadow" or "baby" is not. Should I toss this egg?? It is also weird because the embryo looks like it is 14 or 15 days along when it is not. My friend just got it.
AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
I wonder what it is or what is going on???

I wouldn't toss the egg. Just let it go for a while and see what happens. I got some "farm fresh" eggs (for eating) from a farmer a while back and out of a dozen "fresh eggs" ended up with 3 unwelcome surprises. Those babies were at least a week along. I say let it go and see what comes of it.
smile.png

Of the ones I've gotten that had bubbles in them mine never grew so I tossed after day14. But if yours looks to be growing then leave it and see what happens you never know!

Last edited:
Don't toss...if the veins are moving there has to be something moving the veins...

hmmmmm..
Well I will tell her to go ahead and put it in the bator and I guess she can check or I can in a week. So weird though, never before have i seen a bunch of small bubbles in a egg.
weird
roll.png

Oh here is somthing I did leave out about that egg that really worried me.....
The air cell on the top does move when you move the egg and the veins are around the air cell when you move it like liquid.
roll.png

Hmmmm...I'd wait and see what happens.
smile.png
But then again, I'm no chicken expert, that is just what I'd do...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom