Bubblies in eyes part 2

I am making another thread to ask some more questions about the bubblies in my chickens eye, here is my first thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/bubblies-coming-out-of-chickens-eye.1440557/#post-23884311

1. I mycoplasma and coryza treatable?
2. Should I isolate her?
3. Is my family at risk because of it?
4. Is it something else?
Please help, I am so worried about her
I am going on a walk so I wont be responding, so dont think im ignoring anyone :)

Respiratory diseases in chickens are not transmitted to you or your family. Since your other chickens in the same coop have already been exposed at the same time, I would not isolate. That would be up to you. MG and coryza are treatable. I gave some antibiotics for treating MG in your other thread. Coryza is usually treated with sulfadimethoxine and other sulfa antibiotics. Coryza may be very rare in your part of the country.

Respiratory diseases in chickens are not transmitted to you or your family. Since your other chickens in the same coop have already been exposed at the same time, I would not isolate. That would be up to you. MG and coryza are treatable. I gave some antibiotics for treating MG in your other thread. Coryza is usually treated with sulfadimethoxine and other sulfa antibiotics. Coryza may be very rare in your part of the country.
Thank you so so much, just checked on her and the bubblies are almost gone :) must have been a peck

Back
Top Bottom