Buckingham Palace 5'x6' Coop with 18' run build

How much did you have in this project time and money wise? Looks awesome.
...a lot for both answers. I started building in July and finished enough so that they could move in around September. My lack of experience made me a lot slower, I spent a lot of time staring at the project trying to figure out how to do what I wanted.

In terms of cost, I purposely did not keep track because it wasn't cheap (especially with wood prices this year) and knowing the number would take away my enjoyment of the project. If I had to estimate, I would guess materials were give or take around 2k (counting everything from wood, siding, windows, nails/screws, paint, and roofing). I made some mistakes that wasted material sometimes, too.

...a lot for both answers. I started building in July and finished enough so that they could move in around September. My lack of experience made me a lot slower, I spent a lot of time staring at the project trying to figure out how to do what I wanted.

In terms of cost, I purposely did not keep track because it wasn't cheap (especially with wood prices this year) and knowing the number would take away my enjoyment of the project. If I had to estimate, I would guess materials were give or take around 2k (counting everything from wood, siding, windows, nails/screws, paint, and roofing). I made some mistakes that wasted material sometimes, too.
Looking good - why not enter it in our coop page contest for a chance to win awesome prizes HERE?

Back
Top Bottom