Budder a' fo'k, huh?

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
Miss Mazie (age two-almost-three) has been having a bad day.
I was giving her ideas of things she might want- Barbie? Bath? Cookies? Ni-night?- when she suddenly asks for ''budder a' fo'k.'' You want WHAT?
th.gif

''Budder a' fo'k!''
So I went and got her a stick of butter and a fork. As I type this she is sitting next to me eating butter. Whatever, as long as she'll quit crying!

eenie114

Completly Hopeless
Dec 6, 2009
Southwestern Washington State
My OTHER sister, Elizabeth, who is now five, once was seen cuddling a stick of butter saying, ''Oh buddie... I yuv you.'' Should I be concerned? I mean, a love of butter is normal, right?
gig.gif

justbugged

Head of the Night Crew for WA State
11 Years
Jan 27, 2009
Enumclaw
sickbyc.gif
It won't hurt any, unless she stops eating everything else. I must admit I like butter, but I have never eaten straight from the stick before. At least she's not crying anymore.
hugs.gif

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
When Dd was about 3 she one day insisted on Ah-ives. Took me a few minutes to decipher she wanted olives. Since she, as far as I knew had never had any I was curious where the urge came from..... But I gave her olives and she promptly stuck one on each finger and happily munched on Ah-ives for a while...
hu.gif

I'd be thrilled she was using a fork and not just shoving the stick of butter in her mouth!!
lau.gif

Top Bottom