Budder a' fo'k, huh?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by eenie114, Mar 1, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Miss Mazie (age two-almost-three) has been having a bad day.
    I was giving her ideas of things she might want- Barbie? Bath? Cookies? Ni-night?- when she suddenly asks for ''budder a' fo'k.'' You want WHAT? [​IMG]
    ''Budder a' fo'k!''
    So I went and got her a stick of butter and a fork. As I type this she is sitting next to me eating butter. Whatever, as long as she'll quit crying!

2. chubbydog811

chubbydog811 Songster

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG] [​IMG] ....Oh, sorry...but that is hilarious!!!

3. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

My OTHER sister, Elizabeth, who is now five, once was seen cuddling a stick of butter saying, ''Oh buddie... I yuv you.'' Should I be concerned? I mean, a love of butter is normal, right? [​IMG]

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    [​IMG] It won't hurt any, unless she stops eating everything else. I must admit I like butter, but I have never eaten straight from the stick before. At least she's not crying anymore. [​IMG]

5. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Songster

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    that would make paula dean so proud.

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Songster

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    When Dd was about 3 she one day insisted on Ah-ives. Took me a few minutes to decipher she wanted olives. Since she, as far as I knew had never had any I was curious where the urge came from..... But I gave her olives and she promptly stuck one on each finger and happily munched on Ah-ives for a while... [​IMG]

I'd be thrilled she was using a fork and not just shoving the stick of butter in her mouth!! [​IMG]

8. wildorchid053

wildorchid053 Songster

May 12, 2009
    syracuse area, ny
    i was just going to ask if the last name was dean lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: