Budgie Eggs!

Pics
Yes! But all the females and split males I have are related 😐 Maybe I can breed 2 more generations of of them to really separate out their genes and breed them to get a cinnamon male. OR I could buy one. But for the past 5 years, I LITERALLY CAN'T FIND ANY CINNAMON MALES they either look like they are gonna die or I just cant find them. Dhur
DHUR IS THE BANGLA SYNONYM OF OOF BTW I FORGOT YALL ARENT BENGALIS

i HATE my birds i am SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. i woke up early today to study and i heard one of my birds screaming. i checked on them immediately and i saw 3 GODDAMN MALES on TOP OF ALIKKHI PAKHI, pinning her down to the cage floor and MATING with her forcefully (aka SH) and i picked her up and she was INJURED IN HER WINGS FEET AND BEHIND (she literally already had a tumor in her vent what else did i need) and i separated her and cleaned her. shes resting now and not accepting food. BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THOSE MALE BIRDS? IM SO MAD I LITERALLY DONT OWN THEM I DO NOT WANT TO IM SO DISGUSTED. THEY COULD HAVE KILLED HER. MY OLDEST BIRD. THE BIRD I FEEL THE MOST FOR. I WOULDVE STOPPED OWNING BIRDS IF SHE DIED LIKE THAT. IM SO. SCARED. SHES NOT EATING. NOT RESPONDING MUCH. THIS IS NOT GOOD

I just checked again, she isnt responding at all and she has cuts on her back from the males' claws. They arent bleeding but they could get infected. I hate this day. I skipped school today because I felt lazy, just thinking if I did go to school or if I stayed asleep, they would've killed her. I want to throw up

Update : She's trying to move but she keeps falling. Either she broke her leg or she's very tired I'm not sure I can't see her legs now. She still looks terrified and she's shaking and taking fast breathes. Just thinking how scared she must be makes me want to combust

Update : She's trying to move but she keeps falling. Either she broke her leg or she's very tired I'm not sure I can't see her legs now. She still looks terrified and she's shaking and taking fast breathes. Just thinking how scared she must be makes me want to combust
:hugs I hope she gets better :fl that is a horrible thing to happen and I understand why you are angry but don’t forget they are still animals, the males don’t really understand what they where doing. Doesn’t mean you can’t be angry they hurt her! But they still deserve the same kindness as before

That's horrible! I really hope she's OK. It was a bad experience for you both. It's good that she's responding, and that you were able to rescue her and give her a chance to recover. She's lucky to have you. :fl

Spot's right, you know. They were following instincts.

she died. her breathing just got more and more intense. she probably died of a heart attack. i cant imagine how scared she must have been to be breathing that intensely for that amount of time. her little heart and lungs finally gave up, after almost 7 years. im a completely mess right now, ill try to gather myself and make a proper goodbye post. fly high, my child

she died. her breathing just got more and more intense. she probably died of a heart attack. i cant imagine how scared she must have been to be breathing that intensely for that amount of time. her little heart and lungs finally gave up, after almost 7 years. im a completely mess right now, ill try to gather myself and make a proper goodbye post. fly high, my child
I am sorry to hear that :hugs

Back
Top Bottom