Budgie Eggs!

Pics

Zoohtasim

Crowing
Jun 7, 2021
Yay
IMG_20210702_150528.jpg

is it fertile? are you trying to hatch? because budgies are very prolific if given the right conditions
Yeah, I have been breeding budgies for 6 years so you can count on me😄 And is it fertile, I dont know yet. Egg candling can only be done after 3 days or so. And yes, I am trying to hatch. I have bred the parents myself and I paired them up because of their qualities like - A big head, clear color and long tail. And I also dont like selling my birds or anything so I dont let them breed often, but this oppurtunity was pretty hard to let escape so this happened😅

Bit of an, uhm, per say, interesting situation.. So the male frequently enters the nest box, irritates the female, she gets out, then she gets in and the cycle resumes. I never had anything like this🤣 So, the new dad is a bit too excited. I decided to merge two cages so that he remains most of the time in the other one. She can, then, with ease incubate her eggs. I will let him feed her once in a while but till he calms down, this is the way. The eggs also get turned too much and this can result in literally scrambled eggs so -
interesting situation😆

Back
Top Bottom