Budgie Eggs!

Pics
IMG_20211019_135729.jpg

They move so much it's impossible to take a clear pic BUT as yall can see, the first one will be a copy of the mum, the second one will be the LGCPO I've been looking for and the third -
not sure actually but still excited!

Mom is albino…..I haven’t seen which male she is paired with exactly but the other albino is paired with my yellow.
Knowing the male would've helped!! Anyways, I noticed you said that you just let your birds colony breed and let them "Do their thing" I may be thinking of it in the wrong way but in captivity, budgies may breed like crazy and dont stop as there is unlimited food and space. Unlike in the wild. So, I think sometimes you should remove the boxes and let all the females rest a bit! Sorry if I thought of it in the wrong way!:)

Last edited:
Knowing the male would've helped!! Anyways, I noticed you said that you just let your birds colony breed and let them "Do their thing" I may be thinking of it in the wrong way but in captivity, budgies may breed like crazy and dont stop as there is unlimited food and space. Unlike in the wild. So, I think sometimes you should remove the boxes and let all the females rest a bit! Sorry if I thought of it in the wrong way!:)
Yes I’ve looked at removing the nests. My original female has taken a break since Pedro fledged and another female usurped her nest box which now has 14 eggs in it 🙀 I need to candle and remove several since they are not doing it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom