Budgie Eggs!

Pics
Good luck on your exams, @Zoohtasim !

I'm sorry about the babies -- was this her first clutch? And I'm glad you have some new eggs to speculate about! I can't wait for baby pictures.
Thanks a lot!!:)

It was her first clutch actually. So I'll give her another chance in spring. The eggs that we have now are laid by an experienced mum so I'm less worried!:D

EXAMS ARE OVER! I'M TOTALLY FREE FOR A MONTH NOW!! :)

Here are all the pics of the updates!!
The 4 eggs -
Screenshot_20211129_115453.jpg

The one baby -
Screenshot_20211129_115722.jpg

I also hatched chicks and surprised gran! 2 mums and 11 chicks!
Screenshot_20211129_115714.jpg

Rabbit also gave birth to 6 babies, don't even ask me how. It's disgusting. I thought her previous litter's babies were female but apparently no -
Screenshot_20211129_115732.jpg

EXAMS ARE OVER! I'M TOTALLY FREE FOR A MONTH NOW!! :)

Here are all the pics of the updates!!
The 4 eggs -View attachment 2912886
The one baby -
View attachment 2912889
I also hatched chicks and surprised gran! 2 mums and 11 chicks!
View attachment 2912891
Rabbit also gave birth to 6 babies, don't even ask me how. It's disgusting. I thought her previous litter's babies were female but apparently no -
View attachment 2912892
Yay! :wee

I see a naked little neck in the chick picture!

Wow your rabbits are trying very hard to take other your garden :hmm they are trying to build a rabbit army

Yay! :wee

I see a naked little neck in the chick picture!

Wow your rabbits are trying very hard to take other your garden :hmm they are trying to build a rabbit army
And thus was the rise of the great "Rabbit-mon Empire" Feeling extensively overwhelmed by the booming budgie populations, the opposition, the Rabbit-mon Empire feels threatened and has decided a plan to breed faster than ever. What happens with the Rabbitmon Empire? Do they outdo the budgie Empire? All will be - (cliffhanger)

Wow who is ready to invest in this series help

And thus was the rise of the great "Rabbit-mon Empire" Feeling extensively overwhelmed by the booming budgie populations, the opposition, the Rabbit-mon Empire feels threatened and has decided a plan to breed faster than ever. What happens with the Rabbitmon Empire? Do they outdo the budgie Empire? All will be - (cliffhanger)

Wow who is ready to invest in this series help
Don’t forget the chicken empire!

Back
Top Bottom