Budgie Eggs!

Pics
So basically, everyone's fine! I'm selling some of my birds cuz its just a bit too much for me now, I found a responsible breeder and I saw his facility and looks like he really cares about the well being of the bird. He just wanted some fresh blood and dark green male budgies possibly split for the blue gene. I have PLENTY of those so all of them, I'll be giving to him! And the babies this time are fine, but a bit bummed out as their rare one of a kind parents produced. Wild budgies. Nonetheless, I'll be going picture hunting tomorrow and update that!! xxx

So basically, everyone's fine! I'm selling some of my birds cuz its just a bit too much for me now, I found a responsible breeder and I saw his facility and looks like he really cares about the well being of the bird. He just wanted some fresh blood and dark green male budgies possibly split for the blue gene. I have PLENTY of those so all of them, I'll be giving to him! And the babies this time are fine, but a bit bummed out as their rare one of a kind parents produced. Wild budgies. Nonetheless, I'll be going picture hunting tomorrow and update that!! xxx
Are you keeping Pippin?

Babies of pair #1 and #3
IMG_20220427_171528.jpg

Istg they are the naughtiest of the bunch 😭 Being tame? Forget that, I'll just spill food all over my owner's place and scream whenever there is a little less food than I want.

Srsly they are the messiest and wont even eat 3/4th of the things I give them and then CRY when I give them a bit less food for less waste. BUTTTT extremely pretty, these three! :) Took this while cleaning so dont mind my potato camera and dirty cage 🙃

Edit : Forgot to mention their varieties. So. One light green opaline female (the child of pair #3), one sky blue opaline male AND the main character of this clutch. The SF spangle light green opaline male. Prettiest! 🤩

Back
Top Bottom