Budgie Eggs!

Pics
also after literal YEARS, YEAAAAAAARS i finally got a cinnamon bird baby.
IMG-20220824-WA0004.jpg

Can y'all see the BROWN on the mid baby's feathers? yeah? WELL I GOT A RARE BABY BIRD HAUAHUAHAAHAAHUAHA

SAD NEWS :
I heard intense squaking from Jambura and Komla's cage. I got scared. Maybe they fought?? I just ran towards their cage and... I found....
Jambura SCREAMING his lungs out. I was confused. I took him out. He bit me. Then like tilted his head a bit?? Then I understood that. Oh. This bastard wants pets. And gave me a heart attack for it. what a pesky little rat I own.

Jambura SCREAMING his lungs out. I was confused. I took him out. He bit me. Then like tilted his head a bit?? Then I understood that. Oh. This bastard wants pets. And gave me a heart attack for it. what a pesky little rat I own.
and then I pet him for like 20 mins (my hands hurt) and HE DANCED TO CHEAP THRILLS BY SIA?? WE BOTH DID?? UP WITH IT JAMBURA ROCK WITH IT JAMBURA TBH

What does the cinnamon baby look like now?

And how did I miss MONTHS of notification????
Literally NO one gets notifs of this thread! Is there a time limit to a thread being watched? Like after a certain period of time, if the thread isnt updated, you stop getting notifs? Because almost all of the people I talked with here aren't like here anymore. They are online but like not getting notifs

Back
Top Bottom