Budgie Eggs!

Pics
Literally NO one gets notifs of this thread! Is there a time limit to a thread being watched? Like after a certain period of time, if the thread isnt updated, you stop getting notifs? Because almost all of the people I talked with here aren't like here anymore. They are online but like not getting notifs
I get all notifications all the time, on all the threads I watch. :caf When I open BYC, I go to "WATCHED THREADS".. Then I open up the earliest threads from the bottom ,,, up. Doing the opening from the newest thread posts, and down can sometimes slip the oldest beyond your visible placement on your browser. Once you are notified, you do not get a second notification IF YOU DID NOT OPEN THE PREVIOUS ONE""
This can be very common if using a phone to view BYC instead a computer monitor,,, which is considerably bigger in size.
YES,,,,, SIZE MATTERS :old

I GUESS AFTER A LOOOOONG TIME, THINGS RESET, AND YOU GET NOTIFICATIONS AGAIN. :idunno

I get notifications on threads that went dormant for many years,,, and then someone posts a message, or question.

If I had any clue, I wouldn't ask. I'm new to this thread and don't plan to start at page one. Never mind.
Heres the post! It was right under the other one which is probably why Zoohtasim said that
Jambura SCREAMING his lungs out. I was confused. I took him out. He bit me. Then like tilted his head a bit?? Then I understood that. Oh. This bastard wants pets. And gave me a heart attack for it. what a pesky little rat I own.

What does the cinnamon baby look like now?
IMG_20221009_153242.jpg
IMG_20221009_153255.jpg

THIS ONE TURNED OUT SO PRETTY AND SO CUTE, IT'S SO RARE IM GONNA CRY also ITS SO POLITE LITERALLY BOOP

View attachment 3285393View attachment 3285394
THIS ONE TURNED OUT SO PRETTY AND SO CUTE, IT'S SO RARE IM GONNA CRY also ITS SO POLITE LITERALLY BOOP
She's staying with Jambura and Komla now. ALSO, JAMBURA AND KOMLA ARE BOTH FEMALES?? AAAAA thats good considering I lack female birdies. Also, I had another clutch which had 3 babies but one was KILLED by the mum like chile anyways so the two birds that did make it ALSO turned out to be females I got 5 female birds this season!

Back
Top Bottom