budgie:male or female?

To tell you the truth it has white on its cere but the whole cere is light pink.By its attitude i guess is a female .Not so energetic i mean.Males usually move around or make more sounds i think.I really dont know what it is some of your fotos will be helpful.When you write you will see on the upper side next to the smiley face another picture which looks like 2 mountains with a sun( i dont know how to describe it) press it , thats how you add fotos.

Should I worry about something ?

You have a male budgie. In the fancier varieties of budgies such as the lutino females will have normal colored Ceres (pink to tan) and males will have the colored Cere your budgie has. You have to be careful buying these kinds of varieties because not everyone knows about the different cere colors! Hope this helped!

Of course you helped me :) i was confused because they said if it has white on its cere then its a female.I didn't know about all these mutations in budgies and before you, another member said it is rec pied.I will make the step and believe you.:p:p thank you

hello, did your budgie end up being a female, can you post a picture.

By the way did your budgie make loud noises at all

yes it does loud noise when it speaks to the mirror it also sings pretty loud with certain music.i believe its a female because of its attitude.i can upload a new foto if you want to see it

Back
Top Bottom