Budgies!

Pics
Don't argue with @ColtHandorf about birds lol. He knows better than all of you lot 😜
I'm sure there are a lot of people that would not agree with that, which is totally fine. Obviously, my opinion on budgies is just an opinion. True English budgies are also much harder to breed than the American vermin commonly sold in pet stores, also.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that would not agree with that, which is totally fine. Obviously, my opinion on budgies is just an opinion. True English budgies are also much harder to breed than the American vermin commonly sold in pet stores, also.
Haha yep, I kept budgies and used to read about how easy they were to breed. They never ever laid a single egg. Perfect set-up for them and everything

Haha yep, I kept budgies and used to read about how easy they were to breed. They never ever laid a single egg. Perfect set-up for them and everything
Mine just did a terrible job. Most of the time they weren't fertile and if they were they'd hatch one chick that I'd have to handfeed. It got to where I was swapping the little icky parakeet eggs out for the budgie eggs so they'd raise them up and I could just finish handfeeding them.

I do love the Budgies' dumb little b-faces though.

rats swarm GIF

Vermin. lol
:lau what are those things!?

False! I used to maintain a bird barn. The amount of feathers and seed hulls around the breeding cages with budgies was vastly larger than the ones around the other birds which include but were not limited to many species of conures, cockatoos, macaws, other (better) parakeets, Sengals, Meyers, Red Bellies, Cockatiels, Kings, Barrabands, Princess of Wales, Parrotlets, etc.
I confess mine make a huge mess hahah but besides that I love them. They’re so adorable and mine are always so happy and chattering away or playing with the toys or just otherwise being adorable. I love it when they puff up and take a nap 😍😭

Back
Top Bottom