What's your setup like?
I need to get them some new toys but yeah

Also Brewster thought I should be taking pics of him instead 🤣🤣🤣

1CC604F5-44C1-4145-9D29-B9D9B8E73895.jpeg
9FC05AC1-2E84-44C0-8209-60645E4BCB17.jpeg
0A8EE538-190D-4B97-84FC-E2E8700F7551.jpeg
0863A449-2C66-49F5-AE97-5BF6C25C0CA5.jpeg

Nice! Makes mine look very cluttered. 😅

Have you ever had issues with her trying to nest in that wooden log thing?
Mine should probably have more but they either destroy it or are scared 🤣🙈 I’ll get some more soon though 🥰

And nope! I actually kinda hoped she would 🤣🙈 but nope, nothing LOL this is their second one.

Mine should probably have more but they either destroy it or are scared 🤣🙈 I’ll get some more soon though 🥰

And nope! I actually kinda hoped she would 🤣🙈 but nope, nothing LOL this is their second one.
I tried one of those grass hammock things @SundownAviaries recommended, but they will not get on it unless I hang millet from it, lol, but then they manage to get it down and kick it to the floor of their cage. They LOVE their finger trap forage toy I got them and that spiral rope thing though. Jade likes to move around the beads on her hanging bell thing or the side of the hammock.

I tried one of those grass hammock things @SundownAviaries recommended, but they will not get on it unless I hang millet from it, lol, but then they manage to get it down and kick it to the floor of their cage. They LOVE their finger trap forage toy I got them and that spiral rope thing though. Jade likes to move around the beads on her hanging bell thing or the side of the hammock.
Mine love the wooden type toys like the ones in there but I feel bad and feel like they should have some more variety 🤣 idk what kinds to try hahah

Your birds are broken. :lol:

Mine love the wooden type toys like the ones in there but I feel bad and feel like they should have some more variety 🤣 idk what kinds to try hahah
I feel that too. I've tried giving mine different options of more colorful, shiny toys, but they like the wooden and more natural ones best. My budgies' favorite toys are the Bird Kabob and Willow Branch Balls, but they seem just as happy chewing on their perches 😂

I feel that too. I've tried giving mine different options of more colorful, shiny toys, but they like the wooden and more natural ones best. My budgies' favorite toys are the Bird Kabob and Willow Branch Balls, but they seem just as happy chewing on their perches 😂
Yeah exactly! I had so many fancy, shiny toys and they were terrified or just hated them 🤣😭 I’ll have to try the willow balls. They LOVE the kabob type toys but I feel like that’s all I get them hahah that and the log thing 🤣

Back
Top Bottom