Budgies!

74BB7A5B-56BD-4B53-8867-F46F78960C56.jpg

This is something I find interesting. I've also emailed TOPs and gotten a more complete nutritional analysis from them which I can pass along if you're curious.

View attachment 3330619
This is something I find interesting. I've also emailed TOPs and gotten a more complete nutritional analysis from them which I can pass along if you're curious.
Thanks! That’s really interesting! Some of the brands I thought were good aren’t that good 😭 I think the one I tried was the Zupreem Naturals but I’ll try a different brand.

What an adorable budgie pair! :love
I agree you should try a couple different pellet brands, parrots are awfully picky one brand may taste amazing while another won't even be looked at!
Thank you!! I think they’re pretty adorable too but I’m biased LOL and thanks, I’ll definitely try that! Hopefully I find one they like lol

TBH I only tried the once and then I was worried they’d starve and switch them back :oops: that was plain pellets but I did try some of those cake things though too with the pellets mixed in with seed and other stuff and they eventually ate those when I left them in there so maybe I’ll try again or try a different brand or something.
Mine are completely switched over. They used to fling them but not anymore. At first I mixed probably 75% seed feed and 25% pellet then as the food in the bowl went down only replaced with pellets. They seem to really enjoy them now. I use Harrisons Adult Lifetime Fine.

Jade has been dancing non stop these past few days. I've never seen her dance before. Moonshine dances regularly since day 3 or so, but never her. She's also always been super quiet. Now I have two noise machines lol

Back
Top Bottom