Buff brahma chick, male or female

Hello, it's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted pictures of my buff brahma Millie. Here's a few more, does she still look like a pullet?

The other chick in the picture is my buff Orpington Maggie. I'm hoping she's a pullet as well, but if you have any guesses feel free to let me know!

Thanks! I'm hoping to post some more pics in another week or two, hopefully they stay looking like pullets. Any guesses are welcome because it's always so hard to tell for sure.

It's been awhile since I last posted pictures of Maggie and Millie, but here they are about 2 months old now

Do they still look like pullets?

They do look like pullets! I'm glad, because I was getting some roo-vibe off the Orp in the last set of pics....funny how much they can change!

Haha good! To be honest I was too, but I'm thinking they both look like pullets now. Hopefully it stays that way! We got our first 8 chickens last year and ended up with a roo Orpington, but for the longest time we all thought he was pullet. I did compare the pics and so far Maggie's looking different than he did.

can anyone tell which are hens and which are roos. they are about 10 weeks old, hatched during the easter hatch-a-long. I think I have only 1 hen by the way they act. There are 5 total. If it will help I will try and get better individual pics tomorrow. THANKS

Back
Top Bottom