Buff Brahma Roo x Gold Sex link

Hillschicks

Songster
7 Years
Jul 17, 2012
If you ever wondered what it would look like, the answer is awesome...

How so.. Leghorns start out all yellow and finish all white... This one of ours we hatched a few weeks ago seems to be sporting the buff under side with half white wings... Either way, its looking more awesome all the time

How so.. Leghorns start out all yellow and finish all white... This one of ours we hatched a few weeks ago seems to be sporting the buff under side with half white wings... Either way, its looking more awesome all the time
because they are not leghorns? they lack the same genetics that make leghorns completely white(ER/ER I/I) while this birds may have dominant white this does not mean they will be all white. their genetic make up is eWh/eb Co/Co(columbian restrictor) and I/i+(heterozygous dominant white it seems)

So every yellow chick that isnt an all white breed will be buff?
do you mean in general? if this is what you are talking about(or your chicks?) then, No. yellow chicks means wheaten based chicks. for example. wheaten Old english game chicks and salmon faverolle chicks. they are not buff or culumbian but they are still yellow/cream

I have this exact mix in my bator right now!!!! Super excited now that I've see what can be assuming they make it!!!! Any pics as older chickens?

Back
Top Bottom