Buff Brahma x Mille Fleur D'Uccle Roos

Grumpypantsmomma

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2010
Clatskanie, OR
These 3 were free with a Purchase I made of purebred D'Uccle Siblings! The boys are brothers and need a new home with alot of Hens to keep them company, They are beating up on The Pure Bred D'Uccle Roo I am keeping over the Winter for a Friend. One is a Sweety and prefers not to fight but will defend himself if he feels necessary, Not a cuddler, but he's not mean. (SOLD) The second shows Aggression towards his brothers especially if in a confined area. The Third as I call him is a Turd, does not like to be handled and bites, he does it when he's scared.
I had to remove them from the pen as they were fighting and accidentally hurting their siblings and others in the process. I would like all of them gone, but taking one is better then none! These Boys are 12 wks old starting to get their saddle feathers in nicely and crowing like the dickens. I was hoping one of them would be a hen but unfortunately not!
Mother is a show quality Standard Buff Brahma, she's a bit on the smaller side, Dad is A pure bred show quality Mille Fluer D'Uccle. I met both parents when I picked up the babies, they have definitely got their bitter side from their dad, Mom was a Sweety but understandably upset when her babies were taken away.
Shipping is not set in stone, it depends on how far to ship!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom