Buff Brahmas?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CountryHeart06, Mar 5, 2015.

1. CountryHeart06

CountryHeart06 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2014
    Chesapeake, VA
    I got these just yesterday and the lady said they were both Buff Brahmas one just has feathered feet and one doesn't. They just look really different so I wanted a second or third opinion. She also said they were 2-3 weeks but they seem very small to me. What do you guys think? They're the 2 small one in the middle of everyone. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Better photos that show the entirety of each bird you are asking about will be more helpful

3. CountryHeart06

Mar 24, 2014
    Chesapeake, VA
    This was all I could get yesterday, was a little busy. It's of their backs which I thought was the most important part when determining breed. The one with the "chipmunk stripes" has feathered feet and the one on the left doesn't. The lady I got them from says their backs are different because one is a feathered Brahma and the other isn't? Any other angels I should get? Thanks!

[​IMG]

4. CountryHeart06

Mar 24, 2014
    Chesapeake, VA
    Okay so there is a Facebook page where I also posted about these two and I think that the first one must be a Dark (NOT buff) Brahma. Not entirely sure about the second one though. The people online were thinking Easter Egger but the legs are orangish and I didn't think EE had legs like that? What are Brahma legs colored? Here's some more pics to help figure it out...

This is the one I think is probably a Dark Brahma...
    [​IMG]

And this is the one I'm not really sure about...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by