Buff Call Duck Hatching eggs

kuecker1

Chirping
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
Iowa
I am getting a ton of buff call duck eggs so I have decided to sell some. Fertility is nearly 100 percent. All of my buffs are very nice for buff calls. The eggs are $4 each plus shipping. Buy as many as you want. Once the eggs leave my farm I can't guarantee anything. The post office can be rough on them and remember call eggs can be difficult to hatch. PM me if you are interested and I will start a list. I am going to set one more batch this week so starting next Wednesday I will start shipping eggs. My website is www.mattswaterfowlpoultry.com

Thanks

I have to say...I bought a pair of Matts buff calls this past Fall and they are gorgeous birds! Tiny little buggars with nice round heads, short bills, and compact little bodies. Definitely show potential in his buffs! I would highly recommend anyone wanting some to GET THEM NOW! Buffs aren't too common especially one's that exhibit such great quality. Other than the fact that he has beautiful little ducks, Matt is a GREAT guy to work with...He's super kind and honest, he ALWAYS answers emails in a prompt fashion, and is always willing to provide the best possible service he can to his buyers. I would highly recommend purchasing eggs or birds from him!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I am getting a ton of buff call duck eggs so I have decided to sell some. Fertility is nearly 100 percent. All of my buffs are very nice for buff calls. The eggs are $4 each plus shipping. Buy as many as you want. Once the eggs leave my farm I can't guarantee anything. The post office can be rough on them and remember call eggs can be difficult to hatch. PM me if you are interested and I will start a list. I am going to set one more batch this week so starting next Wednesday I will start shipping eggs. My website is www.mattswaterfowlpoultry.com

Thanks
I pm'd you yesterday I think it was and may have sent you an email. Do you still have any buff eggs available? I have some eggs coming next week from another breeder and would like to get some more. Also if you have whites am interested in whites. I'd be interested in a dozen eggs total, 6 of each color. Would need shipped next week though. Please let me know one way or another.

THanks

Back
Top Bottom