Buff Laced Polish eggs

jimd

Chirping
Feb 17, 2008
Mounds, Oklahoma
$25 (includes shipping) for a dozen+ to ship tomorrow (Wednesday the 23rd).

I've had pretty good hatch rate when the incubator (that is getting returned to it's owner) worked. I bought a forced air, and have done better.
Here's a couple that we hatched and the parents:
baby.jpg

hen.jpg

pair.jpg

Paypal instant payment preferred so I can ship ASAP.
JImD

PM Me if interested. I will have enough on Wednesday. I have enough now, but would rather ship fresher eggs, and incubate these myself. I'm just out of bator space since I'm returning one.

Last edited:
big_smile.png

Beautiful Chicks! I'd like to order some later on, do you have them to sell often? I am just trying out how well I do with some shipped eggs I ordered, if all goes well I'll be buying other breeds like yours - Thank you

I should. I have 2 hens laying daily, and 2 more that will be out of quarentine soon. I just bought them because they are very good looking compared to the APA perfection. I always put them in lockup for a few weeks when I buy them. I'm sure their eggs are fertile, but I won't sell those since I don't know for sure.

Just hit me up when ready. I just filled the bator back up, and have 13 sitting that didn't fit.
JImD

Last call. I just bought another incubator, but I want to wait until Monday to start them. I can ship 14 on Monday the 28th for the price posted. You will get the most recent 14 layed.

Back
Top Bottom