Buff laced Polish rooster needs a new home- Colorado

kellebarrick

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2018
I have a 14 week old buff laced Polish rooster that needs a new home. He just started crowing and we are not allowed to have roosters where we live. :(

He's an amazing guy-- very docile to people and good with my 3 pullets. I wish we could keep him! Need to find a good home asap.

Located in Longmont, Colorado (near Denver, Boulder, and Ft Collins). Will deliver within reason.
PolishRooster1.jpeg PolishRooster2.jpeg

O i wish i could take him but idaho is not in the delivery options he is a beautiful bird and would fit in perfectly with my flock. Good luck in rehoming him.

I have a 14 week old buff laced Polish rooster that needs a new home. He just started crowing and we are not allowed to have roosters where we live. :(

He's an amazing guy-- very docile to people and good with my 3 pullets. I wish we could keep him! Need to find a good home asap.

Located in Longmont, Colorado (near Denver, Boulder, and Ft Collins). Will deliver within reason.
View attachment 1461430 View attachment 1461431

Hi Kelly - were you able to find someone to take him? We're in the same boat in Denver and would love a new home for our recently outed rooster. Any advice or leads would be great, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom