Buff Orp. hatching eggs

stacy, i've got three broodies sitting on mutt eggs. i'd love to get 2 doz from you. please PM me your paypal. thanks.

Oh man, I think I'm gonna regret this, but I'd like to get a dozen. Y'all talk so highly of them on here and DH wants "egg layers" instead of my yard decorations (silkies). Enablers I tell you.

Please let me know your paypal.
Thanks

I would like some too, probably 2 doz, but not for a month either. I'd like to have them to go in with my welsummer eggs. I'll let you know as soon as I get a date on those, if that would be possible. I'm thinking it will be around the first week of March.

OK, I PM'd and Emailed.
big_smile.png

As far as waiting till March, that's not a problem at all. Just let me know when you are ready. We've got more birds laying every day. About one doz. hens laying now and still have another two doz. that are catching up.

Stacy

Silkhope, I keep getting an email error message, so will give you the message here.

Hi Ashely,
Paypal is [email protected] . Just let me know when you want them
sent and they'll be on the way!!
Stacy

I thought I posted here earlier, but I can't seem to see it now. So, if this is the second time you're reading this I'm sorry.
smile.png

I would like to get two dozen, but not for a month. I just filled the incubator (36 Orps) so they won't be comming out till just before the first. If you would put me on the list for then I would appreciate it. If you think about it, could you remind me by PM around the first and I'' give you all the details. The reason I ask this is my memory is failing fast
hmm.png

Thanks,
Bob

Repo Bob, I will do my best to remind you.
smile.png
I've gotten everyone written down now.

Christina, check your PM.
wink.png

Stacy

Last edited:
I will take 2 doz the last week of Feb, I want to get the rest out of the bator first, last eggs due to hatch the 25th so anytime after that, please put me down for 2 doz

Back
Top Bottom