*Buff Orpington Thread!*

I suspect this person will not have an account much longer.

I didn't realize this person was possibly a minor nor did I see all their posts. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Perhaps if they do lose their account it will be a valuable lesson for them. I will no longer rely on the honesty of others and I will attempt to watermark any future pics I share.

I didn't realize this person was possibly a minor nor did I see all their posts. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Perhaps if they do lose their account it will be a valuable lesson for them. I will no longer rely on the honesty of others and I will attempt to watermark any future pics I share.

I think you should bring it to moderators no matter what the age is. And I agree that it will be a lesson to be learned. Don't let one bad apple ruin your opinion of others on this site. It will ruin the purpose of it. You have a right to protect yourself of course. And I think there are some easy apps out there to put a translucent emblem on your pictures. At least that is what my hubby said after I told him what happened to you. Google it.

i have four myself they are very calm and the best layers i have

I'm so excited for my buffs to start laying! I have 10 buffs 6 of them sweet little babies and 4 with attitudes lol. They are 18 weeks old today. How old were your buffs when they started laying? Is there any tricks of the trade to get them to start laying in the brooding boxes?

"Henrietta" at 12 weeks and in juvenile molt phase currently.

Not often one sees a Buff Orp pullet (12 weeks) and Buff Rock pullet (11 weeks) next to each other....Unique opportunity to compare & contrast these breeds--Enjoying both
wink.png

Not often one sees a Buff Orp pullet (12 weeks) and Buff Rock pullet (11 weeks) next to each other....Unique opportunity to compare & contrast these breeds--Enjoying both
wink.png

I honestly don't see much of a difference except leg color and tail fullness

So, I finally wormed my little 4 1/2 week old buffs today! That was entirely more math than I thought I was capable of. Ty! Google! Lol The directions are for 100 birds, I have 3!! Lol

wink.png

Henrietta certainly has the family bust !She's going to be a very deep, big girl ! What a great shot of the 2 breeds !

Back
Top Bottom