*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Pics
Right Here ! If you'll want some in the fall, PM me. I'm through shipping for the summer, but will have a few pairs available in the early fall. A couple now if you are within driving distance.
oh, i would love to, but i don't know if i can wait that long!!!! i was hoping to have some in a couple of weeks or so. we are in the process of building our coop now. i am very excited! do you also have barred rocks? i am now thinking of getting just the buff's and rocks, not the ee's. thanks for all the info, everyone.

Right Here ! If you'll want some in the fall, PM me. I'm through shipping for the summer, but will have a few pairs available in the early fall. A couple now if you are within driving distance.
oh, i would love to, but i don't know if i can wait that long!!!! i was hoping to have some in a couple of weeks or so. we are in the process of building our coop now. i am very excited! do you also have barred rocks? i am now thinking of getting just the buff's and rocks, not the ee's. thanks for all the info, everyone.

I would also like to encourage you to post pictures of your birds on the CSU thread - as I see Dragonlady has done (very pretty by the way!). It is a great place to learn from some real pros about the finer points and what makes a bird great instead of just average.

I only have Buff Orps, both English and SOP birds. You're right. There is nothing prettier that watching the Sunshine Girls out ranging.

These are 6 month old pullets munching on crimson clover in their 1/2 acre orchard, which is covered by hawk netting. My covered runs are 10' tall chain link , but I have no problem dividing Orps with 4' fences.Check out my page for photos of my hops vine too. It is starting to cover the west facing coop fencing, and will provide deep shade this summer. It's going to get HOT sometime !
dragonlady, what is SOP?

thanks, do you show your birds? and do you know anyone who is still shipping? i live in maine. or is it too late for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom