*Buff Orpington Thread!*

My broody Orpington

Gary Massey in north central TX has some nice buffs, he got his start from Fred Farthing. John McDaniels around Okla City has some nice ones also. I know John got his start fom Doug Akers. Both guys have nive birds. I'm sure there is others.

don

Love my BO's.... I am finally naming them. I have 4 hatchery girls that are 6 months old who just started laying the last week or so. Then I have my fancy trio who really spruce up the coop! They are 5 months old. I just officially named my cockerel. He is EDWARD! He was pretty disappointed when I entered the coop no crackers and instead just got my camera flash going off in his eye!

Love my BO's.... I am finally naming them. I have 4 hatchery girls that are 6 months old who just started laying the last week or so. Then I have my fancy trio who really spruce up the coop! They are 5 months old. I just officially named my cockerel. He is EDWARD! He was pretty disappointed when I entered the coop no crackers and instead just got my camera flash going off in his eye!
He looks so serious! Lol I seriously think Orps must be one of the most expressive breeds

Do any of you think that chickens respond to baby talk? If not then I need to rethink my vocal nuances, but if you think they do respond to a certain pitch then I can continue to be the idiot I am with my chickens. I do know they know my voice and recognize me. Any thoughts from you chicken experts?

Back
Top Bottom