*Buff Orpington Thread!*

I have three buffs two hens and one roo. I call the roo fluffo he is about 8 months old and is show quality I got him from SA, TX and my favorite hen fluffy also show quality and other hen Buffy I got her from Kaufman, TX(not show quality). Buffy is the oldest hen about a year and fluffy is about 8 months old I just found out that she was the sneaky one laying all those brown eggs on the floor!:lol: Buffy lays in the nest like the rest of my hens. Here are some pics of the gals and fluffo.

Buffy

Fluffy

Fluffo

I can top that, for some reason I have one laying on shelf in my garage. She goes in lays her egg and goes out. That being said, I did clear the shelf to better facilitate her, the things we do.

I have 4 sweet hens that I got as chicks in April. Shouldn't they be laying by now? I had them on developer until a few weeks ago and I didn't want to buy another bag of developer since I figured that they would start laying any day so now I have them on laying pellets. They get lots of kitchen scraps, plenty of water, they seem to be happy. I'm confused.
hmm.png

Kim

Back
Top Bottom