Buff Orpingtons?? Green legs???

Yellow legs on a buff sounds like a Buff Rock. They look similar but have yellow legs instead of white. Sounds like they need to replace your chicks with some purebred. The chicks should have white legs to start with.

Buff Orps have white legs, and Buff Rocks have yellow legs. I have Buff rocks, and my aunt has Buff Orps, they are very similar, but her Orps ae much larger than my rocks.

green legs definitely sounds like EE's. My sunt has an EE that looks just like her Orps and it has green legs as well.

Buff Rocks...Buff orps....buff EE's?? Oh what a mess! I cant believe MM would mix these up like this. I am very dissapointed! They said I could get them replaced, or credit. I DO need a few polish hens...and maybe a few turkeys, wonder if they might replace them with different breeds?? Now, what about the ones that DO have whitish/pinkish legs? Is it safe to say they are pure?

How funny is it that this has become an opportunity to get more chickens!
lol.png

Sorry MM is confused... good for others to know, though.

Wheeeeeee, more chickens!! Ohhh my DH is gonna hurt me. LOL
We are meeting another BYC member this weekend, to do a swap. I have already informed him we need another coop! LOL That will make 5 coops and runs! ( but honey, I only want 6 or 7. Just for eggs for us) HAHA!!!
lau.gif
We are over 50 now!
love.gif
Gotta LOVE the addiction!

Back
Top Bottom