Buff Orpington's with their pet cat....

I love your pics and your thoughts. Have you ever thought about starting a blog? With you pics, words and philosophies it would be great.

Quote:
Joan
You know...I used to keep a blog about my children and motherhood. It was fun. You are right. I really do need to start a blog with my girls experience with backyard chickens! I'll get on that soon.
big_smile.png

Here's my old blog link if you want to take a peek: http://imaginationcreations.blogstream.com/

Hi All,
I certainly don't want to step on BYC fun but as a grandparent to be I strongly feel we should not post pictures of our small children on the net where anyone can copy and post elsewhere.
Concerned

Quote:
Hi Neecy. First off, I'd like to say that I visited your zombiezoo website and found it so cute! As far as posting pictures, I really don't have any concerns with it. I kept a blog for years which was a diary of motherhood and the experiences I enjoyed while raising my children. I've always been very careful to keep our address and last name confidential. I enjoy sharing pictures of my children interacting with this beautiful world that God has created for us. ✿◠‿◠

Congratulations on your grandchild to be!

Quote:
This is a tough one. I also appreciate the concern raised and applaud knijnnm for voicing it. We want to protect our kids but reality is, people who are going to be malicious will find a way to do it regardless of whether we post gorgeous photos or not. In terms of them being copied and reposted, if the resolution is kept low (ie: 72dpi, and not too wide/tall) the reproduction options are pretty limited. We made the choice to post abundant photos of our family and especially our daughter as a way to connect with people and educate about her rare condition. Without photos, life becomes dull and colourless.
I love how vivid and rich these photos are and am so glad you've shared them!

Back
Top Bottom