Buff Silkie Thread!

Quote:
Nice bird!
smile.png

Thank you!

Quote:
Nice bird!
smile.png

Last night I candled (day 8 or 9) the first batch, most are looking good! Definite good signs in almost all of batch 2, but only day 3. Now to wait another 10 days....
roll.png

Quote:
Got it sister! Im looking for solid blacks!

I will have solid blacks as I am going to have ownership of Premiers Shamus as of this weekend ...mothers day gift to myself....also have 2 girls from Premier and about 4 other black black ladies...I will be keeping them in their own breeding group....very excited about the base flock we are making....so maybe in the fall or next spring I will have some black blacks....hmmm maybe you could talk me into hatching some black chicks as well as white and lavender....oh but I am done hatching..lol

I must have some, dont forget us who knew you when....
lol.png

I will not forget you all but I so love the silkies and its so hard to part with any of them but when you are a hatchaholic..did I just admit to that.....you end up with so many so in that case I may just have to share them with others....heres to happy buff hatching...did I mention we have a couple of Hattrick buff girls and my sons main girls one was BV at the Ohio Nationals last year in the Jr show...they are just out of molt with fresh hats and coats and will be getting a bath to go to their one spring show and then they will be allowed to contnue to grow their feathers for the fall shows...

Aha that is how it all starts then you start raising them and they are so adorable next thing you know you crave different colors and then voila your flock has grown....i think they call it chicken math around here...lol...we are building out 3rd coop and going to do a grow out one when the weather smartens up...they are so much fun

Back
Top Bottom