Buffalo Gnats are back *UPDATE*

Pics
Sounds great @clintbwell ! Ill have my fingers crossed for you!

The saliva in the bites causes toxemia and they could still be under threat for that have any been lethargic? I would still give out nutridrench and scrambled eggs as a boost even if theyre not. If u dont have nutridrench and cant make it to that far away feed store you could use sugar water but it wont have near as many vits.

Sounds great @clintbwell ! Ill have my fingers crossed for you!

The saliva in the bites causes toxemia and they could still be under threat for that have any been lethargic? I would still give out nutridrench and scrambled eggs as a boost even if theyre not. If u dont have nutridrench and cant make it to that far away feed store you could use sugar water but it wont have near as many vits.

They seem pretty active, they zip up and down the run, although i have noticed a couple laying down in the run when I come out to visit them and this is something they just started doing, and could possibly be just cause they are happy to be out of the coop and resting on the floor?, but it takes no time for them to jump up and run all under my feet, I think thats just due to the heat, not lethargic.. I hope anyway.

Ive got powder packs of probiotics and elctrolytes, that you mix with 1 gallon of water, that i bought them when they were baby chicks... Is this equivalent to Nutridrench?

They seem pretty active, they zip up and down the run, although i have noticed a couple laying down in the run when I come out to visit them and this is something they just started doing, and could possibly be just cause they are happy to be out of the coop and resting on the floor?, but it takes no time for them to jump up and run all under my feet, I think thats just due to the heat, not lethargic.. I hope anyway.

Ive got powder packs of probiotics and elctrolytes, that you mix with 1 gallon of water, that i bought them when they were baby chicks... Is this equivalent to Nutridrench?

Savachick? Thats stuff pretty good. Fine in your case. If its a real bad situation i like nutridrench cuz it doesnt have to go far into the digestive system before they can use the nutrients.

Savachick? Thats stuff pretty good. Fine in your case. If its a real bad situation i like nutridrench cuz it doesnt have to go far into the digestive system before they can use the nutrients.
Yes that’s exactly what it is. Can I mix one packet of each in a gallon of water. Is that ok? How many days to give them this? I just checked in them and they are all doing fine. Very active. And no more head shaking or scratching. The air moving through the whole run has made all the difference. No gnats in sight.

Yes that’s exactly what it is. Can I mix one packet of each in a gallon of water. Is that ok? How many days to give them this? I just checked in them and they are all doing fine. Very active. And no more head shaking or scratching. The air moving through the whole run has made all the difference. No gnats in sight.

Really they probly dont Need it, if theyre so active and happy im so glad you got the fan but id give a dose just today maybe tumro jus to replace whats been taken by the couple bites they had to of gotten

Back
Top Bottom