Build a coop in fall, it will be fun they said!!!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
Problem: ITS HOOOTTTT out! 2-hours out building and I started to get dizzy from the heat, I worked outside all summer but this is killing me! Thanks Texas! I thought it was supposed to cool down in Sept?!
th.gif

First Day of fall is the 22nd, you're 2 weeks early. That's the problem! Work early in the morning, drink lots of water & whoever "They" are make em help. Then you can at least slap em up along side the head once & a while.
big_smile.png

First Day of fall is the 22nd, you're 2 weeks early. That's the problem! Work early in the morning, drink lots of water & whoever "They" are make em help. Then you can at least slap em up along side the head once & a while.
big_smile.png

HEY NOW! A girl can dream right?!?!? There ya' go taking all my fun away. All the Halloween decorations are out at the stores so I thought that meant fall?! This is my first year back in texas for summer so Im still not used to it :/ Got a lot done on the coop though! Just paid for it in sweat and a little blood :)

Dream away! Didn't mean to rain on your parade but if you go by what the stores are doing you'll be wearing galoshes, mittens & a parka tomorrow. I saw Christmas decorations in Costco the other day. Get somebody else to hold the nail when you start them and you may bleed a little less.
smile.png
Good luck with your build!

When I lived in Texas, I considered 'fall' to run between Oct 1st and Christmas... Here's hoping you get some good building weather!

Back
Top Bottom