Build a coop in fall, it will be fun they said!!!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
12 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
Problem: ITS HOOOTTTT out! 2-hours out building and I started to get dizzy from the heat, I worked outside all summer but this is killing me! Thanks Texas! I thought it was supposed to cool down in Sept?!
th.gif

marktoo

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
California's central valley
First Day of fall is the 22nd, you're 2 weeks early. That's the problem! Work early in the morning, drink lots of water & whoever "They" are make em help. Then you can at least slap em up along side the head once & a while.
big_smile.png

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
12 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
First Day of fall is the 22nd, you're 2 weeks early. That's the problem! Work early in the morning, drink lots of water & whoever "They" are make em help. Then you can at least slap em up along side the head once & a while.
big_smile.png

HEY NOW! A girl can dream right?!?!? There ya' go taking all my fun away. All the Halloween decorations are out at the stores so I thought that meant fall?! This is my first year back in texas for summer so Im still not used to it :/ Got a lot done on the coop though! Just paid for it in sweat and a little blood :)

marktoo

Songster
6 Years
Mar 27, 2013
California's central valley
Dream away! Didn't mean to rain on your parade but if you go by what the stores are doing you'll be wearing galoshes, mittens & a parka tomorrow. I saw Christmas decorations in Costco the other day. Get somebody else to hold the nail when you start them and you may bleed a little less.
smile.png
Good luck with your build!

Weasleymum

Songster
11 Years
Aug 1, 2008
Virginia
When I lived in Texas, I considered 'fall' to run between Oct 1st and Christmas... Here's hoping you get some good building weather!

Top Bottom