Building and working with Columbian Patterned Birds

What breed of Columbian Pattern are you working with?

• Wyandotte

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Rock

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cochin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brahama

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Columbian Wyandottes
Columbian Plymouth Rocks
Light Sussex
Light Brahmas
I think Game Birds come in Columbian also.
I think there are Columbian Leghorns also.

I have a Columbian Naked Neck (Turken).

Last edited:
Me im still looking for Columbian Patterned Birds , & i dont know were to look..? i have looked all over,dont see any listing from any hatchery, on line..? my last group of chicks all Aussies,came from Cackle i was very pleased with cackle , my chciks were in great condition, & all are well & doing fine, hatched aug 19 , 15 so i would order from cackle again, but only if they would have Columbian Patterned Birds, but i still dont know which breed of Colombian Patterned Birds i should be looking for...? i need good layers with a sweet temperament that would fit in well with my sweet tempered Aussies, and so I really need help with that
roll.png
i thank you / any one kindly for any help, it will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance take care Dianna

Me  im  still looking  for  Columbian Patterned Birds ,  &  i dont know were to look..? i have looked all over,dont see any listing  from any hatchery, on line..?   my last  group of chicks  all  Aussies,came from Cackle   i was very pleased  with  cackle , my chciks  were  in  great condition, & all are  well & doing  fine,  hatched  aug  19 , 15   so i   would   order  from cackle  again,  but only if they would have  Columbian Patterned Birds, but i   still dont know which breed of Colombian Patterned Birds i should be looking  for...?  i need  good  layers  with a  sweet temperament  that would  fit in well with my  sweet  tempered  Aussies,  and  so I  really need help  with that   :rolleyes:   i  thank you / any one  kindly for any help, it will  be  greatly appreciated, thanks in advance  take  care  Dianna 

Cackle has the Columbian Plymouth Rocks. They sell them straight run only.

They got their stock from @Yard full o' rocks. He's here on BYC sometimes. His name is Scott.

Back
Top Bottom