Bull Riding

oh yea bring on the cowboys
tongue.png

I guess I will tell my age with this one.
But even Donnie Gay is not as old as I am.
Ummmmm Maybe that is why I root for the bulls. LOL
But those young whipper snapping cowboys sure are cute.

Yeah they are 2dream:D
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
and they are my age actually im younger slightly for the cute ones i looked at their bio's

any one going to watch the pbr this weekend??
so i know who im going to chat with about any rides
I personally am rooting for Marchi and Pistol:D

If the PBR is on - I will be watching. And Marchi is really good but so are some of the other guys. Gonna be a close race again this year. Don't forget McBride will be back soon. I am not really rooting for anyone at this point. I sure miss JW riding and McBride, Shivers was my hero for a few years and I still really like him. He kind of reminds me of Terry Don West. If you don't remember Terry Don check him out. As far as I'm concerned - TD was the man until he had a falling out with the PBR right after 9/11.

quoteScrambled Egg wrote:
I don't care a flip about the bull riding but those tight jeaned cowboys are a whole 'nother story!!! Kinda like watchin a baseball game...oh my.......!!!!

Scambled have you ever watched Sumo Wrestling? Just wondering would I have a chance??

OMG!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Only Omar the Tent maker could design a pair of jeans to squeeze those cheeks into...and then I would not be looking!! Dale Jr. in his wranglers, whew, smokin!!!
smile.png

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
I will have that image of a big ole sumo butt in my mind all day, yikes!!!!! Gives new meaning to the thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

I watch for the bulls and root for them. It is a crazy dream of mine to breed bucking bulls and go on the rodeo circut. I think the breed is brahma but I am not sure-I would buy a cow and get semen of the best bull I could find. I have seen Chicken on a Chain and he is awesome. I think he is the number one bucking bull there is. Is it the cinch they have on(the bulls I mean) that makes them buck and do they tazer the bulls before they are left out of the chute and is it allowed to spur the bulls? Alot of people think bucking bulls are mistreated but compared to most cattle theirs is a pretty easy life. Just go out and buck a cowboy off and go back in the stall-beats the slaughter house I guess lol.

hit.gif
I missed the bull riding
hit.gif
my powere went out practically all weekend and always at the showing time
hit.gif
what a bummer. did any one watch and did any thing good happen that i missed

I like it when the rider's get stepped on.
I do feel sorry when theyget caught in the harness or what ever it is and get dragged around. Not cool.
I't like watching a car race---no good unless somebody crashes.
wink.png

AND the poker game where they have to sit there and play poker while a bull rips the place apart. Who ever is the last one still sitting wins!

Too fun!

Back
Top Bottom