Bum foot

FarmerAnn

Hatching
Apr 14, 2016
Hey All I am new the whole site but I just recently acquired two guinea hens they were days old when I got them so I didn't want to bother them, I let them be and acclimate . but today I was cleaning the cage and I noticed one of my girls as a bum foot. If this something I should be worried about ? she eats and drinks wells and her friend cuddles with her. Is there anything I should be worried about ?
TIA Anna :)

Hey All I am new the whole site but I just recently acquired two guinea hens they were days old when I got them so I didn't want to bother them, I let them be and acclimate . but today I was cleaning the cage and I noticed one of my girls as a bum foot. If this something I should be worried about ? she eats and drinks wells and her friend cuddles with her. Is there anything I should be worried about ?
TIA Anna :)

Take good clear pics of the foot and post them with a description of the problem. Unfortunately "Bum" foot just doesn't tell us enough to figure out if you need to try to help her or not. If she cannot walk when she gets older she will die, and most orthopedic problems are better addressed when the bird is as young as possible.

Back
Top Bottom