Bumble foot?

We had a female pekin who had knobs like that in the same spot on both feet. Never bothered her, and she never had any problems. Just keep an eye on it, especially if it's new.

So, I bathed this a few times and have kept my eye on it and just recently the little nodules seem to be longer! Not wider, or spread anywhere obvious, just growing outwards but she still isn't limping or looking uncomfortable... Then (not sure if just because I'm paranoid) but I'm sure one of her legs feels warm! Does this mean she has an infection?!
I've ordered some Vetrimycin spray but have I left it too late and need antibiotics or something?
1f631.png
HELP! First the bird flu outbreak in Europe and now this! Waaaa x

So, I bathed this a few times and have kept my eye on it and just recently the little nodules seem to be longer! Not wider, or spread anywhere obvious, just growing outwards but she still isn't limping or looking uncomfortable... Then (not sure if just because I'm paranoid) but I'm sure one of her legs feels warm! Does this mean she has an infection?!
I've ordered some Vetrimycin spray but have I left it too late and need antibiotics or something?
1f631.png
HELP! First the bird flu outbreak in Europe and now this! Waaaa x
Can you get an up to date pic so we can see what it looks like.

I hope they get the bird flu contained quick over there, it was really spreading here a year or so ago haven't heard anything about it lately.

Can you get an up to date pic so we can see what it looks like.

I hope they get the bird flu contained quick over there, it was really spreading here a year or so ago haven't heard anything about it lately. 
[/IMG]

These are both feet! What do you think? They're no where near as bad as photos on the internet but surely they're not right?
I've felt the legs today and they were both cold so maybe I just got slightly too worried? I'll keep feeling and if no progress with the home treatment I'll take her to the vets.
I've bathed in e salts and put some antiseptic on then bandaged until the other stuff arrives off the internet on Monday. I'll do this twice a day...
Thanks for all the help! Any advice greatly welcomed.
So far no bird blu in the uk so fingers crossed it stays that way! Xx

@RascalAndJemima That isn't normal and maybe bumble I've just never seen it raise up like that but I can see a scab. Keep on doing what you are doing and if you don't see improvement in say a week and you can take her to the vet I would. Unless you noticed her acting off then take her sooner.

Back
Top Bottom