bumps on my chickens eyes and beaks and eye swollen shut! has anyone seen this?

I know that twice a day is ideal but starting next week we will only be able to apply once a day.
Will that be enough? I would guess it will take longer for her to recover
Thank you

I re looked at my hen and her eyes are crusted over. I know that I have to try to pry them open to get medicine in them but I'm afraid of hurting her eye lids or worse ripping them off. I did try to move the crust or scab but it's realy stuck She is completely blind at this point in both eyes. I did put the neosporin on both eyes yesterday hoping to loosen up the crud. But she is scared and so am I of hurting here. Do you have any suggestions.?
are their eyes lids tough or frail
Thank you again for any help you can provide
Daun

This sounds strange but I have had two chickens now that seem to die not long after producing small eggs . They had produced large ones in the past, both were several years old. But I have others the same age and still producing larger eggs. The two chickens were about a year apart in death so I do not think it was any kind disease. Any thoughts?

This sounds strange but I have had two chickens now that seem to die not long after producing small eggs . They had produced large ones in the past, both were several years old. But I have others the same age and still producing larger eggs. The two chickens were about a year apart in death so I do not think it was any kind disease. Any thoughts?
You should probably have a necropsy done if it happens again.

-Kathy

same problem with my 4 Months old chick what to do

Back
Top Bottom