Bunny Breeds

really?? aweee how cute!!!!! i love to watch baby animals feed from mom it's sooo cute. we have had tons of cats give birth to tons of kittens lol and i used to sleep as close to them as possible. one time my mom had a walk in closet and we had a mommy with her babies and i slept in the closet haha. i have aldo nursed a handful of kittens back to health
smile.png

i haven't had that experience with bunnies yet and probably won't till i move out and have animals running through my whole house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love baby animals of ALL Kinds..lol

I have three Chihuahuas that are due ANYTIME to have babies, then my two Lionheads are due in February. Here is a picture of my rabbits. Let us all know what you decide on.. and you will HAVE to post pictures
smile.png

22i8gz.jpg

aweee your bunnies are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. i just love animals. of course when they are babies, but i guess they have to grow HAHAHA.

i will let you guys know what i get and i will put pictures of my baby up when i get it. hopefully monday, but like i said nothing ever goes as planned for me and i am sure something will go wrong and i won't get up with a bunny on monday
sad.png
everything is always a struggle with me, but my birthday is tomorrow and it's a birthday present and i am pretty much spoiled sooooo i will kick and scream till i get my way
lau.gif
lau.gif
i am sure my mom will yell at me and i will make her feel bad hahaha. it's a ritual. she promised and i hate broken promises
smile.png
i am really not that spoiled. i do appriciate everything i have and take care of my own pets.
smile.png

Ive never been much of a fan of lion heads. However, I have seen the lops, and they are adorable!

I breed mini rex, neatherland dwarf and just stared with lionheads The baby lionhead mixs i have are the tamest sweetest baby's ive ever had were as the Netherland dwarf are scared of me and will run and hide in a corner. There is 1 bunny Miss squeak which is a neatherland dwarf i love her so much. I have a pic on my website of her in my hand she is the tamest bunny ive ever had. I don't know much on mini rexs as all the does i buy die or don't reproduce but they are over all very friendly and soft love there fur. If you look at my website you can see some of the many colors my bunnys come in if you were close i could have sold you a bunny this week as pandas babies are weaning. Anyway over all i would pick a breed or 2 i was interested in then go look at them and pick the bunny that wants to cuddle and not the ones hiding in a corner

mamato3 my son had a mini rex and she was so sweet that he just had to name her "Sweetie". She had an accidential litter and was a good mom. Unfortunately the kits got out and the barn cats got them. Then my daughters dog got Sweetie. Dog got a one way trip to another home.

Lovesduckies I would go to a rabbit show and take a look around. Then try to make a choice.

i went to the pet store today and saw a bunny that looked like my babt and started to cry.

i think i am fjunting going to see what baby i w bond with as i think dbunni suggested and see what bunny i bond with. lucky for me likt was beautiful and bonded with me..

i will post picutres of my baby when i get him/her. i hope a him do i can name him billy

Back
Top Bottom