Bunny Poo must be nutritious...?!

honeydoll

Songster
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
Stark County, NE Ohio
Every single animal in my neighborhood eats my rabbits poop. I mean everything. First is was my chickens. Then my neighbor's chickens started to as well, they even slept at night under my rabbits cages for a month and my neighbor assumed they had been taken by predators. One day I was doing my chores and my lab, Riley, disappeared so I started calling him and he didn't come, then I saw his tail and butt sticking out from under my bunny cages. He does this everyday like it is a delacacy. We have been having predator issues, lots of opposums, coons and what not. Guess what I saw under the bunny cages eating, an opposum. Now it is not the kibble they are eating, maybe the opposum, but my dog loves their poo. Not any other animals' droppings does he eat.... No more doggie kisses for me. I use it in my garden and my dog sneaks in to eat it. He gets good dog food but he can't stay away from the poo. My neighbor's dog is little and when my neighbor comes over his dog goes right for the poo. What is in that stuff?! Geez....

LOL Mine do that too!! Granted, my dog will eat any kind of poo but my mom's dog is like a hoover when he gets into the rabbit shed! Must be some yummy little nuggets
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
I am trying to save it, but my dogs crawls between the rows of corn to eat it up. I think it is addictive......

I am going to give them garlic....nothing will eat it then LOL just kidding

Our garden was super nice last summer because of the bunny nuggets! Have you tried tilling them under so that your dog can't get at it? lol I have so many rabbits that my dog could never eat all the droppings, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom