Bunny Question....

cheapcheap_jeepjeep

Songster
12 Years
Mar 12, 2007
Villa Grove
Can anyone tell me what type of bunny they think this little guy is? He has a blueish gray head with some blueish gray patches on him along with some tanish colors on him. He weighs about 5 lbs and was bought about Christmas time for a friends boys and they game him to me yesterday they did not spend the time with hm and my son thinks he would be for 4-H. Sorry the pic is not the best he did not want to hold still. Click on photo to inlarge.

Hello, he looks like my "Lovey". Mine is a dwarf and is tiny. The only thing I question on yours is the size of the ears. Lovey's ears look smaller.
9198_img_2602.jpg

I can't tell by the pic, but my guess would be a mix, probably a Netherland Dwarf mix. His ears are too big and he weighs to much to be a dwarf. It is possible he is something else, but the pics aren't clear enough to tell. Let me do a bit of research, I think polish are pretty small too, lops are obviously ruled out, not a dutch, doesn't look like he has rex fur, does he? Trying to think of other breeds that size and color. Maybe a Tan, they come in blue. Yep, need better pics.

Back
Top Bottom