Bunny RP - Need players!

Bluebell: Hmmm... okay! But how do we get her here? It's not like we have cellphones!

(Tommy) We walk, of course! It's simple! She's near the woods here! There is a circle of no trees just beautiful grass, a garden, and a running stream, all we do is go through the cat door!
(Angel) Sounds simple to me!
(Rosa) It will be simple! I think this is a great chance!
(Sweetie) Can I come? I am in need of some help!

(Ladybug) What's wrong with you? Awww, poor little baby... Just as POOR as the rest of us!
(Bluebell) Listen Ladydung! I might be small, but I feel as feisty as ever! Don't mess with my friends or you will not be seeing anyone here ever again!
(Rufus) Well, my goodness. *sighs* Did I ever say how utterly air headed these young ones are?

(Ladybug) What's wrong with you? Awww, poor little baby... Just as POOR as the rest of us!
(Bluebell) Listen Ladydung! I might be small, but I feel as feisty as ever! Don't mess with my friends or you will not be seeing anyone here ever again!
(Rufus) Well, my goodness. *sighs* Did I ever say how utterly air headed these young ones are?

(Sweetie) Wait...You are my...Friend? *Sweetie fills with joy* You...You little Ladybug! I will squash you, you little dirty insect!!!! And YOU! Mister Fatso!!! You are going DOOOWN!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Sweetie charges at Rufus*
(Rosa) Sweetie! It's okay! What do they know?

(Sweetie) Wait...You are my...Friend? *Sweetie fills with joy* You...You little Ladybug! I will squash you, you little dirty insect!!!! And YOU! Mister Fatso!!! You are going DOOOWN!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Sweetie charges at Rufus*
(Rosa) Sweetie! It's okay! What do they know?

(Bluebell) Of course! I mean, we could be twins, how am I not supposed to be friends with you! One thing, though. Rufus is actually a good guy, he saved Rosa, but he's also a grumpy old man. So just forgive him, he might do you some good in the future.

(Bluebell) Of course! I mean, we could be twins, how am I not supposed to be friends with you! One thing, though. Rufus is actually a good guy, he saved Rosa, but he's also a grumpy old man. So just forgive him, he might do you some good in the future.

(Sweetie) Oh, okay! I don't think I would stand a chance anyway! Haha! Wait..*Sweetie sniffs the air* I smell something that I feel like I've seen before...

*Something comes from the trees*

Hello children! I am Voldamort! I protect you from harm! Follow me! (Sweetie) Dad! I knew it was you! *Sweetie runs to him*

(Sweetie) Oh, okay! I don't think I would stand a chance anyway! Haha! Wait..*Sweetie sniffs the air* I smell something that I feel like I've seen before...

*Something comes from the trees*

Hello children! I am Voldamort! I protect you from harm! Follow me! (Sweetie) Dad! I knew it was you! *Sweetie runs to him*

(Sweetie) Bluebell! This is my father! Isn't he so caring!

(bluebell) I think all of the boy rabbits here are like that... haha!

(Bluebell looks down at her leg, that is now infected and swollen)

(Voldamort) Child, you are injured, get onto my back, ill ones! I can take you to safety!
(Angel) I think we can trust him, Bluebell. Let's go!
(Rosa) Bluebell, how does your leg feel?
(Tommy) Wait, I know you! You were the one who always protected kits from harm! I always stayed at least a mile from you!
(Voldamort) Yes, but I have changed, come, come. Bluebell, where is your home? Where were you born?
(Sweetie) Yes, I would like to know also!

(Voldamort) Child, you are injured, get onto my back, ill ones! I can take you to safety!
(Angel) I think we can trust him, Bluebell. Let's go!
(Rosa) Bluebell, how does your leg feel?
(Tommy) Wait, I know you! You were the one who always protected kits from harm! I always stayed at least a mile from you!
(Voldamort) Yes, but I have changed, come, come. Bluebell, where is your home? Where were you born?
(Sweetie) Yes, I would like to know also!

(bluebell) No, I've spent enough time riding on backs, thank you! Haha! I'll just follow. My leg obviously hurts like crazy... but I just won't move it!
I was born in my owner's home,2 states away from here. They dumped me when I was 2 months old, and I traveled all the way here. It took 2 months to get here, and I lost an eye on the way, but I'm much happier here.

(Voldermort) So you are the "strong" one? Ha! I'm a million times stronger! You are a pea compared to me!
(Sweetie) Dad! Stop being mean to Rufus!
(Angel) Ladybug, I believe you owe an apology to Sweetie, don't you?
(Rosa) I agree, Ladybug?

Back
Top Bottom