Bunny RP - Need players!

(Coconut) I have an owner and she's very nice! She won't stick ANY of you in cages either! This is why it's a perfect rabbit hangout spot! And you can even go inside! Tommy! I missed you too much! (Coconut runs to Tommy and starts bunny kissing)

(Tommy) Oh, honey! I missed you! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get back! How are you swimming lessons going?

(Coconut) They are going great! I am so happy you brought friends! Aw! Who's this little cutie?

(Sweetie) I'm Sweetie! Nice to meet you ma'am! I haven't eating anything in so long! Is it okay if I have some fruit from your owners garden?

(Coconut) Yes you may! Come! Come on in and pick all the fruit you want if you're hungry! You can also swim in my bunny pool, relax in the spa, that's where people stroke you in perfect spots, and then we have a bunny phone right over there if you need to talk to a friend or family member.

(Angel) Wow! You have it all! This is HEAVEN! I am so happy! I don't know what to do with myself! *Angel runs around happily and starts jumping, spinning, and kicking in the air* Thank you Coconut!!!

(Rosa) Well, someone's happy! Anyway, what are those two things over there?

(Tommy) Oh, I'm fond of one of these, this rainbow sparkly one is where bunnies can dye their fur any color they desire!

(Angel) Ooh! I know what this is! It's a bunny nursery so moms can relax with their kits!

(It was almost nighttime so all the bunnies sat in chairs and watched the sunset then went into Coconuts soft, big plush house for some sleep)

(Angel) Aw! You're in love! How come I haven't ever seen him before?
(Sweetie) I'M SUROUNDED BY RABBITS! AHHHH!!!
(Rosa) I want to find some friends! Be right back! *Rosa runs off to find some bunnies*
(Tommy) Hello Mike, how are you?
(Angel) Wait! This is your HOME???

(Bluebell) Because he got here late, and he is slower than I am, because he can't smell so he has to watch and listen for predators, taking more time. Yes Angel, it's OUR home!
(Mike) Yello, I'm fine, but tired. It's taken a long time to get here!

(Bluebell) Thanks! Mike and I found it while searching for a place to stay. I stayed here while he went and got food for all of my kits. It's now my home, and since no humans live here, there's no need to worry! Also, I invited all of my friends to live with us, which is why there are so many rabbits!

(Bluebell shows them her babies)

(Bluebell) Thanks! Mike and I found it while searching for a place to stay. I stayed here while he went and got food for all of my kits. It's now my home, and since no humans live here, there's no need to worry! Also, I invited all of my friends to live with us, which is why there are so many rabbits!

(Bluebell shows them her babies)

(every bunny there) AW! OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATULATIONS!
(Coconut) Oh my! They are adorable! I hope you can come by sometime and enjoy the rabbit spa! But sadly I must go right now. Goodbye!
(Angel) Bluebell! You are so young! How do you have kits! No matter what though, I am SO pleased!!! (Angel hugs Bluebell)

(Hey, um, is Angel Bluebells mother?)

(every bunny there) AW! OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATULATIONS!
(Coconut) Oh my! They are adorable! I hope you can come by sometime and enjoy the rabbit spa! But sadly I must go right now. Goodbye!
(Angel) Bluebell! You are so young! How do you have kits! No matter what though, I am SO pleased!!! (Angel hugs Bluebell)

(Hey, um, is Angel Bluebells mother?)

(Nope, she isn't her mom. Just a friend she found in the woods.)

(Bluebell) Thank you! They are already 2 weeks old. :) Bye Coconut! And Angel, I'm not that young, so I could've had babies 2 months ago!

(Angel) I am so proud of you for caring for the perfectly! I feel like your mother! Haha!
(Tommy) Wait! Coconut! We have to follow her! She's my wife but I want to stay with you guys and make sure everything's okay!
(Sweetie) Dad! This is wonderful! I will grow up here! Bluebell! Congrats!
(Voldamort) You have grown now and I am very proud!

(Angel) I am so proud of you for caring for the perfectly! I feel like your mother! Haha!
(Tommy) Wait! Coconut! We have to follow her! She's my wife but I want to stay with you guys and make sure everything's okay!
(Sweetie) Dad! This is wonderful! I will grow up here! Bluebell! Congrats!
(Voldamort) You have grown now and I am very proud!

(Bluebell) Tommy, you can follow her, be by yourself with her for a bit. It will be romantic! We'll be fine here.

(Bluebell) Tommy, you can follow her, be by yourself with her for a bit. It will be romantic! We'll be fine here.

(Tommy) Okay! I can't wait to get stroked in the rabbit spa! I wonder if anyone remembers me...
(Rosa) I bet they will remember you! Who could forget you! Bluebell! I am so proud! They are adorable! Mike, good work! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom