Bunny treats

thank you i appreciate the advice hopefully he does calm down he trys to jump on things that he just not big enough to do and falls

He's so adorable! Rabbits in general can be little balls of energy so him getting into everything is normal. I had a rabbit named Moe that lived inside and eventually learned his name. They also potty train extremely well if you are interested.

He's so adorable! Rabbits in general can be little balls of energy so him getting into everything is normal. I had a rabbit named Moe that lived inside and eventually learned his name. They also potty train extremely well if you are interested.
mine got potty trained with out me ever doing a thing. to this day she still only goes in one corner of her cage

his name is cedar not even sure what type of bunny he is but i got him a month ago and hes super active. I was nervous because i did read that they have sensitive digestive tracks he does like bananas and i give him very little time to time he loves carrots but I make sure he only gets smalls ones. he is so hyper having trouble to get him to learn his name. I will have to put some of the veggies on my list and see if he likes them he acts like hes hungry all the time, but i assume thats a bunny thing.
Their digestive tracts don't seem very sensitive 🤔 One of the best things you can do is give him lots of Timothy hay. It's really good for their digestive tracts. He also should have some pelleted rabbit feed with the first ingredients being different types of grasses.

I am a first time bunny owner and I was wondering what veggies is good for him to eat everyday? I have romaine lettuce and i give him a (small) carrot every other day. I want to have more variety that good for him but not sure what he could eat everyday. any ideas will help.
Hay.
Hay is best. It's of hay.
Treats should not be given daily and should only be a tiny amount when given.

Rabbits should eat hay, hay, hay, 1/4 cups of pellets and a small amount of fresh greens each day.

Treats:
PXL_20220405_121748941.jpg
PXL_20220405_121458460.jpg

would any of you guys know what breed he is i was thinking a rex but not sure

Back
Top Bottom