Butchering/gut photos

Thank you both! The reason I was so sure is because I had two other birds have the same exact thing in the spring around the same age. I also have a hen currently showing changes in her eye consistent with ocular Mareks. Also the only birds affected have been unvaccinated birds. I would think mold or whatever would affect all of them? All my birds are vaccinated except the ones I’ve hatched so I’m pretty sure they are getting it from the older birds.

Geez, those are some big testes.
I love you so much for all the gut pics, Dawg!! :love :love :love
Right!? I was like DAMN 😂🤣 funny thing though is some of my quail had literally almost a similar size, not that big of course but half maybe?, when I did them which seems quite massive for a little tiny quail 😂🤣:eek:

And hahah it’s no problem :lau although I swear if someone looked at my phone out of context and saw this especially my blood covered hands they would probably think I’m a serial killer or some 💩 :lau 🙈 or at least a nutter 😂

3563C13B-18CD-4532-A332-B8360B62F88A.png

Right!? I was like DAMN 😂🤣 funny thing though is some of my quail had literally almost a similar size, not that big of course but half maybe?, when I did them which seems quite massive for a little tiny quail 😂🤣:eek:
That does seem HUGE for a tiny little quail! How old was the one you killed? I butchered one on thanksgiving that was like 6 months and his were like a quarter of the size of those.

That does seem HUGE for a tiny little quail! How old was the one you killed? I butchered one on thanksgiving that was like 6 months and his were like a quarter of the size of those.
I think they were pretty young but I’m not sure. I offer them when they started fighting so maybe no 8-12? I feel like it was older than 12 but I don’t remember hahah and I’m sure in remembering the size of them wrong 😂🤣🙈 but it seemed like they were huge at the time and every single one had huge ones lol

I think they were pretty young but I’m not sure. I offer them when they started fighting so maybe no 8-12? I feel like it was older than 12 but I don’t remember hahah and I’m sure in remembering the size of them wrong 😂🤣🙈 but it seemed like they were huge at the time and every single one had huge ones lol
Crap I meant I butchered a cockerel on thanksgiving lol. I was asking how old the rooster you killed was.

Back
Top Bottom