Butterfest 2008 - Or My Supper Plans

Quote:
Miss Prissy, you need to move in right next to me so I can eat at your house all the time. You are one creative cook. Yummy! So, how does central NY sound? It's really pretty and land is cheap here.
big_smile.png

Happy Anniversary Miss Prissy!! How long have you been married?

Dinner sounds wonderful, especially since I've been living on slim fast for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!

We should buy a giant chunk of land and build a chicken community like Eric Estrada advertises only NOT in fla. We need a not so hot summers kind of place. I don't mind the cold. How about Alaska? We'll do nice houses and everyone is required to have a coop that matches your house with a super enforced run to hold at least 100 chickens. We can then all be neighbors.
smile.png

I'm in. We are putting up the second coop in about 2 weeks to house the next batch of chickens out of the brooder. The first will house 12-15, the second will house 9 so far and the third ... We gone from 0 to 23 chickens and 2 turkeys never mind what's in the bators since May.

Oh yeah, count me in as well!! I am ALWAYS telling DH how I wanna live in a "community" (or village) of people that love to be self sufficient. I don't wanna be "off the edge" crazy with it but I enjoy making as much as I can myself. And we could all trade items we make. I for one make a killer bread.
big_smile.png
German style, with a thick, crusty outside. Yuum.

Anyways, just wanted to say that your post, MP made me go get an artichoke for dinner tonight.
big_smile.png
My favorite!! I boil it and then eat the leaves and heart with salty butter!!
th.gif
My mouth is watering!! Is it dinner time yet?
lau.gif

I had to chuckle about your kids; "when we got married."

It's bettah with buttah, honey!

I love artichokes! I made with help fresh calzones for supper stuffed with all sorts of things AND artichoke hearts. Yuummmmy!

Back
Top Bottom