Button day 20

Tea100

Hatching
May 25, 2023
Hi all ! Total newbie here ! Ordered 3 button quail eggs online . One hatched on day 16 - I had to help because it hatched in the wrong egg and its head was between its feet and they were tied together with membrane and it basically was going to die . Now it’s day 20 and it’s running around like mad . Yesterday the eve of day 19 I candles other two - too dark to see one , one definitely empty .
The darker egg is … half the size of the other two . Literally tiny . But I could hear tapping yesterday afternoon . Now it’s day 20 no pip . Is it even possible to be alive still this late ?

Hi all ! Total newbie here ! Ordered 3 button quail eggs online . One hatched on day 16 - I had to help because it hatched in the wrong egg and its head was between its feet and they were tied together with membrane and it basically was going to die . Now it’s day 20 and it’s running around like mad . Yesterday the eve of day 19 I candles other two - too dark to see one , one definitely empty .
The darker egg is … half the size of the other two . Literally tiny . But I could hear tapping yesterday afternoon . Now it’s day 20 no pip . Is it even possible to be alive still this late ?
Welcome to BYC. Did it hatch?

Back
Top Bottom